These lessons in Procreate are the perfect place to build watercolour skills in an environment where you can work in an instinctive and intuitive manner. I give you advice on how to be sure to save files and go back to old versions in case you need to. If you have yearned for a daily practice of just creating art, this class is for you, whether you are a professional artist/illustrator or you just want to make art for fun. Check out my Pinterest board called Watercolour Inspirations for example work, and just imagine what you'll be able to create after completing this class. You don't need to know how to draw, or even have ever worked with watercolour paints before. All you need is an open mind, the willingness to learn and take risks, and the drive to have a tonne of fun!
Concepts covered include but are not limited to Procreate art techniques, Procreate watercolour, mixing watercolours, blending watercolours, mark making experimental techniques, layering, transparency, Procreate brush stamps, Procreate floral brush creation, art licensing, POD ideas, creating original brush stamps in Procreate, the Brush Studio in Procreate, adjusting Procreate brushes, sizing of documents and brushes, using the streamline setting in the brush studio, compositions with brush stamps, adding texture brush stamps, procreate brushes for adding interest, workflow best practices, painting best practice, Procreate composites, techniques with paints and blending, and much more.
You will get the bonus of…
- a free brush set (value $14)
- a free background textures document (value $24)
- an hour of direction from an instructor who has been in graphic design business and education for over 40 years
- knowledge of multiple ways to solve each design challenge
- an outline with links to further research
- a list of helpful online sites to further your education into surface pattern design