About this class:
I am always looking for ideas for new classes and brush sets, and this week I was inspired by felt applique art I saw in a children’s book. When you look closely and break it down, it translates well for a Procreate project.
Why? There are many great concepts to explore: the use of texture, the use of dimension, details that can be reproduced as a brush and much more. I practised a few and felt ready to put this class, Authentic Stitched Felt Applique Art in Procreate, together.
In this class I’ll walk you through:
- my step-by-step method for making brushes
- tips for creating compositions using brushes and textures
- using the realistic stitch brushes and fabric textures for authenticity
- my workflow for use of layers and other great features like clipping masks
- drawing shapes and using draw assist
- hand drawing funky lettering
- methods for keeping the art fully editable for later adjustments and recoloring