In this class I’ll walk you through:
· my step-by-step method for making stencils in Procreate
· tips for creating compositions for a varied and appealing design using brushes
· my workflow for use of layers and other great features like snapping
· adjusting stencils to perfect the flow and adding elements
· full mixed media background creation
· methods for keeping the artwork fully editable for later adjustments and recoloring
If you’re an aspiring pattern designer with a good basic knowledge of Procreate, you’ll be able to go through all the steps. This class will benefit anyone who wishes to experience different illustration techniques and experiment with mixed media.
The key concepts I will include:
· review of my brush alterations and adjustments
· a look at Procreate brushes and their various idiosyncrasies
· approaches you can take in your creative work
· use of blend modes to create even more exciting effects
This is an ideal class for you, even if you are not sure what you will use the art for, whether it be for fabric design for sites like Spoonflower, scrapbooking paper, custom web graphics, murals, or whatever! Learning new Procreate workflows is always desirable. I guarantee you will create something really appealing, and it’s so much fun, once you get the hang of it!